Sydney Vessel Management Pty Ltd provide a range of services to boat owners to assist them with buying, selling and maintaining their boat to the highest standards. Our maintenance services are aimed at vessel owners who do not have adequate time or the necessary experience to keep their vessel in pristine condition, or those who prefer to enjoy their precious down time on the water relaxing rather than maintaining their boat. Whether it is buying, selling, monthly boat detailing and maintenance, skippering, catering or arranging your annual engine service, Sydney Vessel Management is your one-stop shop.
Based on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, SVM services the entire Sydney area, from Port Hacking to Pittwater. Sydney Vessel Management is the most established vessel management company at The Spit, Mosman, where we began over ten years ago. We are still looking after our very first client today.
We are a member of the Boating Industry Association (BIA), making a commitment to maintain a high level of safety and quality within the industry. We are also BIA Marine card accredited, adhering to industry Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) requirements. You can rest easy knowing that we are fully insured with cover for up to $10 million Public, Product and Ship Repairers Liability.
Founder David Sullivan has been involved in diverse areas of the marine industry for 20 years, both locally and internationally.
David’s absolute priority is providing the highest level of service and professionalism to his clients at all times.
- Assistant to Marine Engineer for vessel servicing and refits on Sydney Harbour
- First Mate/chief deckhand on 60’ cray fishing vessel out of Geraldton in WA
- First Mate on Sunseeker Manhattan 74’ in St Thomas, USVI
- Maintenance Manager and First Mate on Sydney Harbour Charter Boat
- Vessel maintenance and detailing on Sydney Harbour/Pittwater
- National Service Manager for new boat dealership in Sydney
- Vessel deliveries, relocations and logistical management for shipping
- Sales executive for new boats and brokerage (30’–60’) on Sydney Harbour
- Commercial skipper Masterclass V
- Marine engineer MED III
- Marine Radio operator’s licence
- Senior First Aid officer